Okay, given the whole kerfluffle over Z Budapesht’s transphobia and the similar blow up with the Temple of the Goddess I’ve come to a decision.
I’m going to start a new Temple that is trans-inclusive. One that not only welcomes Trans women and Trans men, but one that works with them to celebrate their new sex and their needs in a spiritual sense. This group won’t ignore the Intersexed, the Genderfluid or the Asexual person either, I just need to figure out ways to incorporate their unique energies into the overall format.
Now, this is going to be a hell of a task. I’m going to need everyone who is a reader of this website to help.
- I’m going to need publicity.
- I’m going to need rituals.
- I’m going to need those who want to head up local chapters to come forward.
- I’m going to be doing ceremonies to advance this idea and temple in the Astral world, and I need energies to do so
- I’m going to need your ideas for things that would bring on inclusiveness.
While there are many out there who don’t need another group “helping” them in their self discovery, or in the spiritual implications of that discovery, there are MANY who will need it. Not the least of which is the people who have already been traumatized by those groups named above, the ones who have shunned and humiliated the QUILTBAG of sexes because the equipment is missing or they don’t bleed.
Now, please say you are with me on this? And let me know if this is something that would be of use to you and the people you know in your circle?